Undergraduate Research

There are two primary ways that students participate in Communication research: by participating in research as a study subject through SONA or by working on research projects as a Research Assistant. If you are taking a Communication class that requires you to obtain research participation credit as a study participant, please click “Receive course credit for research studies” below. If you would like to receive units for working on a faculty or graduate student research project or conducting your own research projects, click “Become a Research Assistant."